You can activate your Lowe’s Credit Card in three ways: by accessing lowes.com/activate, calling the given phone number, or visiting the nearest Lowe’s store. We will cover all three different methods to activate your Lowe’s Advantage Card.
Lowe’s is an American retail company that specializes in home improvement. Like any other retail company, Lowe’s offers a wide range of store cards or credit cards to help its customers save more on everyday home purchases like home furnishings, lightbulbs, landscaping materials, tools, and batteries.
In addition, Lowe’s offers its customers lucrative financing options to complete various home improvement and renovation projects through its Advantage Card.
Complete Guide to Activate your Lowe’s Advantage Card
Synchrony Bank issues Lowe’s Advantage Card that certainly merits a look if you are a diehard DIYer. Using the card brings everyday benefits like 5% discounts on eligible purchases and 0% APR financing on certain products at stores or online. In addition, the Lowe’s Advantage Card carries zero annual fees.
Once your Lowe’s Credit Card arrives in the mail, you need to activate it before using it. Remember that your newly received card will only work once it is activated.
Let us explain how to activate your Lowe’s credit card.
Activate Your Lowes Credit Card at lowes.com/activate
To activate your card using the online method, you will need your Lowe’s Credit Card login details. If you don’t have the login details, here’s how to create them.
- Visit lowes.com/activate on a web browser.
- Click Register to register for your Lowes credit card account.
- Enter your Account Number and billing ZIP code. (You can find these details on your credit card or paper statement.)
- Click the Continue button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to create your Lowe’s credit card login credentials.
Below are the easy steps to activate your Lowe’s credit card using the login details
- Go to lowes.com/activate.
- Provide your Lowe’s login details, such as your User ID and Password.
- Click the Secure Login button.
- You will now access Lowe’s Online Account.
- Go to the Dashboard and select the Card section.
- Click Activate Card.
- Enter the prompted card details (card number, expiry details, SSN, ITIN, etc.).
- Click the Activate button.
Now that you have activated your Lowe’s Advantage card, you can now use the card to shop for various household things.
How to Activate Lowe’s Credit Card by Phone
You can also activate your Lowe’s credit card over the call. Resort to this method if you aren’t well-versed in internet usage. Grab your phone and call the customer number (1-800-444-1408) on the card.
Once connected to a real person, you can activate the card by verifying your card and other personal details. The Synchrony Bank agent will ensure all the details you provide are correct.
Activate your Lowes.com Card at the Store
Don’t want to go through the online steps or stick to the on-call prompts to activate your Lowe’s Credit Card? Well, you can still register your new card by visiting the nearest Lowe’s Store.
How to Apply for Lowes Credit Card
Let’s walk you through the easy steps to apply for a new card.
- Navigate to lowes.com/activate and click the Apply link.
- Enter the last four digits of your SSN/ITIN and Mobile Phone Number. (Synchrony will prefill your name, address, and contact details.)
- Click the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to apply for a new card.
If your application is approved, you will receive your new Lowe’s card within days.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you choose the online activation method, i.e., lowes.com/activate, you will need a stable internet connection, mobile phone/ computer, login details, and the correct card details.
Visit lowes.com/activate and enter the required login details. After logging in, select the Activate Card option and enter the card details to Activate your card.
After activating the card, you can use it online or at Lowe’s store. If you can do it successfully, your card is active. Log into your Lowe’s Card account to check the balance or make the bill payment. Also, you can set up AutoPay if you want to save time.
You can either dial 1-888-840-7651 or click the Chat button to begin chatting with your virtual assistant.
Synchrony Bank issues all Lowe’s cards – Lowe’s Advantage Credit card, Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card, or Lowe’s SetPay account.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.