Travel Channel, a subsidiary of Discovery, is an American TV channel. Over the last three decades, the Travel Channel has been the most loved travel education channel globally that broadcasts travel documentaries and reality shows.
With the advancement of technology, you can enjoy Travel Channel via the Travel Channel GO app on your streaming devices, such as Roku, FireStick, Apple TV, Android TV, or Smart TV.
To watch Travel Channel on your streaming device or Smart TV, you must install and activate TRVL GO app at watch.travelchannel.com/activate using a participating cable or satellite TV provider credentials.
Guide to Activate Travel Channel on Roku, Apple TV, FireStick, Smart TV 
This article will explain how you can activate Travel Channel on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and other streaming devices using your cable TV provider subscription. Also, know how to watch Travel Channel without cable TV using streaming services like Sling TV, DirecTV Now, Playstation Vue, etc.
Follow the steps below to activate the Travel Channel GO app on Roku –
- First, turn on your TV & Roku streaming device.
- Click the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Now, Select the Roku channel store on your TV screen.
- Search for the Travel Channel app and click the Add Channel button to install the app.
- Now launch the Travel channel app to generate a 7-digit activation code on your TV screen.
- Once you have the code, visit watch.travelchannel.com/activate on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the activation code from your TV and press Link TV Provider.
- Select your TV Provider from the list and sign in with its credentials to complete the activation process.
Roku Channel Store
One of the oldest competitors in the streaming device industry, Roku sets the bar for unbeatable performance. In addition, Roku has its very own channel store known as the Roku Channel Store, where you can add and stream channels like Travel Channel, Bally Sports, Tubi TV, etc.
How to Activate Travel Channel on FireStick
Here are the steps to activate the TRVL GO app on your FireStick device –
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV and navigate to the home screen by pressing the Home button (home icon) on your Fire TV remote.
- Now go to the App Store and search for the Travel Channel app. (If manual browsing doesn’t help you locate the app, try using the Search option.)
- From the search result, select the Travel Channel app.
- Once on the app’s preview page, click Get to install the app on FireStick.
- After installation, launch the app.
- Follow the prompts on your TV screen to get an activation code.
- Launch a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and navigate to watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the prompted field and click the Link TV Provider button.
- Sign in using your cable provider username and password.
You can now watch your favorite Travel Channel shows on your Amazon Fire TV.
TravelChannel.com Activate on Apple TV
You can activate Trvl Channel on Apple TV to experience the most-demanding entertainment shows like The Dead Files, Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, Mysteries at the Museum, etc.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Find the Travel Channel app using the search option.
- Click GET to install the application on your Apple TV.
- After installation, open the application.
- You will see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, open watch.travelchannel.com/activate on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the activation code shown on your TV and tap Link TV Provider.
- Then, select your TV provider and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
You can now access Travel Channel on your Apple TV anytime.
Activate on Smart TV at watch.travelchannel.com/activate
Travel Channel is available on almost every Smart TV available in the market. In addition, all Smart TV brands have a dedicated application store from where you can download an application. For example, if you are using an LG Smart TV, you can download the application from the web OS platform. Likewise, Samsung TV users can download the app from Samsung App Store.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to install & activate Travel Channel on your Smart or Android TV –
- Go to the respective application store on your Smart TV/ Android TV.
- Find the Travel Channel using the search options.
- Select the Install | Add | Download option to install the Travel Channel application on your TV.
- Once the application gets installed on your Smart TV, launch the app.
- Copy the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
- Open a web browser on another device and navigate to watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code to link your TV provider.
- Choose your TV service provider from the given options & sign in.
The Travel Channel app is now active on your Smart TV.
How can I Watch Travel Channel Without Cable?
You can also watch Travel Channel without a cable connection on your TV by subscribing to streaming services such as Sling TV, FuboTV, DirecTV, etc.
Here are the most suitable ways to watch Travel Channel without cable on your TV.
#1 DirecTV Now
The service of DirecTV Now is owned by AT&T, which facilitates several channel packages at an affordable rate. For example, you can watch Travel Channel without any buffers and lagging. All you need to do is install DirecTV Now on your streaming device and watch Travel Channel shows without any cable subscription.
#2 Sling TV
Sling TV is one of the best streaming services that bring many channels on Apple, Amazon, Roku, and Android. The Sling TV allows you to stream Travel Channel without a TV provider.
#3 PlayStation Vue
PlayStation Vue is another ideal option to watch Travel Channel on your streaming device. You can enjoy unlimited fun and experience of the Travel channel on this streaming television service without a TV provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no cost to downloading the Travel channel app on your streaming device.
No. Presently, the Travel channel content is available only in the U.S.
Just uninstall the application and reinstall the app. If the problem persists, get in touch with the official customer support team.
28 days before the expiry of any episode, the expiration date is added to the respective episode.
Yes. Closed captioning is available on both Live and on-demand episodes.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.