In this guide, you will learn how to apply for the Priceline VIP Rewards VISA Card and activate it online at pricelinerewardsvisa.com/activate.
If you are someone who regularly uses the online discount travel agency to earn rewards toward future travels, the Priceline Rewards Visa Card is an ideal choice.
Issued by Barclays, the Priceline VIP Rewards VISA Credit Card surprises customers with generous rewards when purchases are made on the discount travel website. It is a cobranded travel-rewards credit card that gets you five points per $1 on eligible purchases.
Moreover, you earn 10,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 in the first three months after account opening.
What else? It has no annual fee. So are you super-excited to get a Priceline VIP Rewards VISA Card and earn travel points?
Here’s how to apply for the Priceline VIP Rewards VISA Card.
How to Fill Priceline Rewards Card Application Form
You must fill out your application form to get an instant response from Team Barclays. To do so, refer to the steps below.
- Access the Priceline VISA website – pricelinevisa.com.
- Click the Apply Now option.
- To get a quick response, you must enter the required details.
- Enter general information, including your first name, last name, email, phone number, and work phone number (optional).
- Enter your permanent address information, such as an address, city, state, and zip code.
- Now select your country of citizenship and provide your social security number, date of birth, and mother’s maiden name to verify your identity.
- Enter your financial details, including your source of income (unemployed, social security, self-employed, retirement, employed, homemaker, disability, and other), occupation (select it from the drop-down menu), and total annual gross income.
- Next, select your resident status – Own, Rent, or Other, time at current address, etc.
- Go through the Terms & Conditions before clicking the Apply Now button.
If your application is approved, you should get your card within 6 to 10 business days.
After receiving the card, you must activate your Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card online at pricelinerewardsvisa.com/activate to use it.
Activate Your Priceline Rewards Visa Card at pricelinerewardsvisa/activate
You will need details like your 16-digit card number, 3-digit security code, and 4-digit SSN to activate your card. Once you are ready, you can begin the online activation process. Here are the easy steps to follow.
- Launch your web browser on a computer or mobile device and visit pricelinerewardsvisa.com/activate.
- Enter the details like 16 digits card number, the 3-digit security code, and the last 4-digits of SSN.
- Select your Occupation (student, doctor, architect, etc.) from the list.
- Click the Activate button.
You will get a confirmation email if all the entered details are correct. After receiving the confirmation, you can get started with your new card.
There’s another faster way to activate your Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card. For that, you will require the Priceline credit card login details with your Barclays online account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is essential to activate your card if you are excited about using it.
Yes, you can. You must get the Barclaycard mobile app on your iOS or Android device. Then, you need to log into your Barclay Online Account and activate the card.
You are bestowed with a plethora of benefits.
– Low Intro APR on Balance Transfers
– $0 Fraud Liability
– No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
– Free online access to your FICO credit score
– Earn unlimited points
– No annual fee
If you want to make the most out of your Priceline bookings, get this Priceline Rewards Visa Card.
For any query or concern regarding Priceline Rewards Visa Credit Card activation at pricelinerewardsvisa.com/activate, leave your question in the comment section below.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.