Owned by Corus Entertainment, the Canadian English-language TV network is the second most-viewed TV network in Canada after CTV.
The Global Television Network has an official TV everywhere app that lets you watch your favorite TV shows, movies, news, and other entertainment shows on streaming devices. The official Global TV app is compatible with Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, etc.
If you want to watch Global TV for free on your streaming device, you must install & activate the Global TV app using your TV provider credentials at watch.globaltv.com/activate.
Refer to the instructions below for details on the complete installation and activation process.
Guide to Activate Global TV at watch.globaltv.com/activate
You can binge-watch Global TV shows such as Departure, Family Law, Nurses, Big Brother Canada, etc., at no extra cost when you activate the Global TV app on your streaming device at watch.globaltv.com/activate using your TV subscription.
You will need a few things before jumping to the activation guide below.
- Verify that you have the correct sign-in details with your TV provider.
- High-speed, stable Internet connection.
- A compatible streaming platform is a must.
- Be ready with another device – a mobile phone or a laptop to access the watch.globaltv.com activate link.
These are the basics. Once you confirm all these, you are good to go with the activation process below.
Easy Steps to Activate Global TV on FireStick
Can I watch Global TV on Amazon Fire TV? Totally! The Global TV app is very much available on the Amazon App Store. Here’s how you can get it on your FireStick device and start watching with your near and dear ones.
- Go to the Find section of your Fire TV, and search for the Global TV app.
- Select the app and tap the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, tap Open to launch the app on your Fire TV.
- Inside the app, you will see a unique code and activation instructions.
- Open the watch.globaltv.com activate URL on a browser of your second device.
- Enter the code and press the Continue button.
- Next, select your TV Provider (if prompted) and sign in with its login credentials.
The Global TV app is now active on your Fire Stick device.
Activate Global TV On Android TV via watch.globaltv.com/activate
Once you sign in with your TV provider credentials on your Android TV, you can watch the episodes of your favorite shows and enjoy Live TV programming. To quickly activate Global TV on Android TV, follow these steps:
- Access the Google Play Store from your Android TV home screen.
- Find the Global TV app using the search option in the Play Store.
- Then, select the app from the given results, and tap the Install button.
- When the app gets installed, tap Open to launch it.
- You will see an activation code and instructions to follow.
- Now, leave this screen active and visit watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click Continue.
- Select your TV Provider and sign in with relevant credentials to complete the activation process.
You can now access Global TV on your Android TV.
watch.globaltv.com Activate on Roku
The Global TV official app is now available on Roku Channel Store. Whether you have a Roku streaming stick or Roku TV, the following instructions can help you activate the app in just 10 quick steps. So, let’s get started –
- Go to your Roku home screen and access the Streaming Channels section.
- Use the Search option to find the Global TV app.
- Select the app and tap the Add channel button.
- The app will begin to install on your Roku device.
- Once installed, tap the Go to channel button to launch the app.
- Note down the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
- Now, access the Global TV activation link – watch.globaltv.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code from your device and click the Continue button.
- Next, select your TV Provider from the given options and enter its credentials to sign in.
- Once logged in, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
You can now return to your TV screen and start watching your favorite Global TV programming.
How to Install & Activate Global TV on Apple TV
Here’s what Apple TV users need to do to access the Global TV app:
- Launch App Store on your Apple TV and locate the Global TV using the search box.
- Next, select the app from the search results.
- Then, click the Get option to begin the installation.
- After installation, tap the Open button to launch the app.
- A one-time unique code and an activation link will appear on your TV screen.
- Now, open watch.globaltv.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Enter the code in the provided field on the activation page.
- Next, select your TV Provider and sign in with your account credentials.
The Global TV app is now activated on your Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. When you sign into the app, it stays valid for 90 days. If you do not access the app for 90 days, you may be required to sign in again. So, remember to access the app once in 90 days to avoid following the login process again.
The latest Global TV App is currently compatible with the web, Android, iOS, Android TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
Currently, five people/devices can be logged in using the same account at the same time.
Ensure that you are not using a browser extension or proxy tool that modifies your IP address. In such cases, the Global TV app or player might consider that you’re in a different country. Tr
y turning it off and let your device/computer reconnect to your Canadian IP.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.