Before following the steps provided below to activate your First Premier Card at platinumoffer.com/activate page, make sure that you have registered yourself for First Premier Card at www.mypremiercreditcard.com. After you are done following the registration process, you can choose any of the following methods to activate your First Premier Card at the platinumoffer.com/activate page.
Ways to Activate First Premier Card at platinumoffer.com/activate
You can use numerous ways to activate your First Premier Card at platinumoffer.com/activate, such as Online Process, Phone, ATM Machine, and Mobile application. Below you can find the step-by-step instructions for these platforms.
Activating First Premiere Card Online
- Once you have received the First Premier Card, make sure to create an account online by visiting mypremiercreditcard.com.
- Once you have opened the link and are on the relevant page, you will need to click on the “Enroll” link located in the upper-left corner of the page. This will direct you to the next page.
- You will need to enter your Account Number and Social Security Number in the provided fields and press the Continue on the next page.
- As you press the Continue option, you will be directed to a subsequent page where you will need to enter the details and submit the form to complete the account activation process.
- Once the form gets submitted successfully online, your First Premier Card will be activated.
NOTE: You can also go directly to the First Premier Bank activation page using the URL – platinumoffer.com/activate. In case this URL doesn’t work, you can follow the steps mentioned above to activate your First Premier Bankcard.
Activation of First Premier Card on a Phone Call
- If you wish to activate your First Premier Card on the phone, you will need to call the First Premier Bank phone number 1 800 987 5521.
- As your call will be answered, you will be instructed to enter information related to your First Premier Card, as well as personal information. Make sure to enter the details carefully.
- Once you provide the details as prompted, follow the on-call prompts to complete the activation process.
- If you had followed the on-call prompts correctly, your card would be activated successfully.
To Activate First Premier Credit Card Through Mobile App
- To begin with, you will first need to install the Mobile App for First Premier Bank. You can find the app for the relevant OS (Android or iOS).
- Once you are done installing the First Premier Bank Mobile App successfully on your phone, you will need to enter the required details to activate your First Premier Card.
- After the successful activation, you will make transactions and check the account balance using the First Premier Bank Mobile App.
Below are the links that you can use to download the First Premier Bank Mobile App.
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.firstpremierbank3390.mobile&hl=en
- Apple: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/first-premier-mobile-banking/id727332747
To Activate the First Premier Credit Card by ATM Machine
- Go to the nearest First Premier Bank ATM.
- Insert your First Premier Card in the ATM slot.
- Next, you will need to select your preferred language.
- After you have selected the language, you will need to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) using the buttons.
- Then, you will need to select the card activation from the displayed menu.
- After that, you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered phone number.
- Now, you will need to enter the OTP in the provided field. Doing so will receive a notification that your card is activated.
So, these are the different methods that you can use to activate your First Premier Card at the https://www.platinumoffer.com/Landing/B5OK85MO2%200669OMI page.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.