Fox News doesn’t need an introduction. Founded in 1996, Fox News was instantly available to 17 million cable subscribers. It ruled the U.S. market and was the top-rated cable network in 2019. In addition, it is available to 86 countries and overseas territories worldwide.
Today, streaming the Fox News Channel is easier and more enjoyable than before. Thanks to the availability of the Fox News Everywhere app on leading streaming devices, smartphones, tablets, desktops, and laptops. If you like the idea of watching Fox News specials, breaking news, and business news on the big screen 24/7, check this post to activate Fox News via foxnews.com/activate.
Thing to consider
Check for the below prerequisites.
- An internet connection is a must.
- You need a compatible streaming device.
- A supported browser on a second device to access foxnews.com/activate.
- Subscription with a participating TV provider (Optimum, Xfinity, Verizon Fios, etc.).
Fox News Supported Streaming Devices
As Fox News is available on almost all streaming devices, you can easily access and keep up-to-date information with the latest news, politics, entertainment, and more. Below you can find a list of the Fox News supported devices:
To activate the Fox News live stream and full episodes on Roku, you will need to follow the below-proven steps –
- Install and launch Fox News Channel on your Roku streaming device.
- Select the Settings option from the left-hand menu, and choose Log In Provider.
- You will get an activation code on your TV screen. Make a note of the activation code.
- Now, visit the activation link – foxnews.com/activate in a web browser on a computer or mobile device.
- Select your TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the registration code displayed on your TV screen and click Connect.
- Enter your TV provider sign-in credentials to complete the login process. If you don’t remember your credentials, contact your cable TV provider.
- After successful login, Fox News Live Streaming Channel will automatically update your Roku device.
Activate Fox News on Apple TV using Activation Code
Follow the steps below to activate Fox News on your Apple TV.
- Please turn on the device and connect it to a high-speed Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the App Store from the home screen of your Apple TV.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for the Fox News app.
- Install the app by clicking the Get button.
- Return to the home screen to locate the app.
- Open it to generate a unique registration code.
- Save the code, and head to foxnews.com/activate.
- Select your service provider and enter the registration code displayed on your TV screen.
- After entering the code, click the Connect button.
- Sign in to your TV provider account.
- Your device is ready to use.
Activate Fox News on Android TV via Pay-TV Subscription
Refer to the steps below to activate Fox News on your Android TV.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
- Click the Search bar and type Fox News.
- Install the app.
- After installing it, you need to launch the app.
- Go to Settings to view the unique registration code.
- Jot down the code and visit the activation URL – foxnews.com/activate.
- Choose your provider, enter the activation code and click Connect.
- Use your TV provider login credentials to sign in and wait for the success message on the screen.
- Your Android TV is ready to stream Fox News.
Fox News is available on Fire TV.
- Go to Amazon App Store.
- Search for Fox News App.
- Download and install the app.
- Open the app and generate a code.
- Go to the activation URL – foxnews.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code after selecting your service provider.
- Click the Connect button.
- Sign in using TV provider login details.
- Fox News is now active on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Watch Fox News on iPhone/ iPad (Mobile App)
To watch Fox News on the go, here’s how to install the app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Tap the search bar and type Fox News.
- Tap the Get button to install the app.
- After installation, open the app.
- That’s it!
Steps to Watch Fox News on Android Phone
You can watch Fox News on your Android phone or tablet using the Fox News mobile app. To install the app on your Android Phone, follow the below steps –
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Search for Fox News app.
- Press Install to download the app.
- Select the program you want to watch and start watching.
About Fox News
Abbreviated as FNC, Fox News Channel is a round-the-clock all-encompassing news service determined to deliver news of all types – business and politics as well as breaking news. Fox News Media owns the channel. For the past ten years, it has been the most-watched news channel in the United States.
Ninety million American homes have already subscribed to the channel. Want to be a part of it? Refer to the steps above to activate Fox News on your preferred streaming device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have you subscribed to Fubo TV? Great! You can watch Fox News online. Install the Fubo TV app on your streaming device, sign in with your Fubo TV account and watch Fox News and hundred other top channels you love.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.