A technology leader delivering security solutions, cloud connectivity, and hybrid networking, CenturyLink has gradually set its foot in the TV industry. With a promise to make it easy for your entire family to bond over the best TV shows and to stay entertained, CenturyLink is partnered with “leading satellite as well as live TV and on-demand streaming providers”. All you have to do is to choose the right streaming package and activate the service on your device (Roku) at centurylink.com/roku.
Steps to Watch CenturyLink Prism TV on Roku (centurylink.com/roku)
Prism TV from CenturyLink is an American IPTV service. When connected through Roku TV, subscribers of CenturyLink Prism TV will be able to stream or watch their favorite videos from Prism TV. If you want to Prism TV on your Roku TV or Roku streaming media player, we have got you the simplest and effective guide. Go through the steps below to add Prism TV by navigating to the Roku Channel Store and then activating at the official activation link.
Here’s how to add & activate Prism TV on Roku at centurylink.com/roku.
- Turn on your Roku device and make sure it has a stable Internet connection.
- Use the Roku remote to navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Look for the “Search Channels” option and click on it to navigate to the “Roku Channel Store”.
- In the Roku Channel Store, search for “Prism TV”.
- The search result will bring up the app. Highlight Prism TV by pressing the “OK” button.
- It will prompt you to enter the PIN if you have set up your streaming device with a PIN.
- Next, click on the “Add channel” button.
- Confirm the same by accepting the prompt.
- Upon installation, you need to start Prism TV.
- You should be prompted with an activation link. Stick to the on-screen instructions and access the link, i.e. centurylink.com/roku.
- Open your computer, launch your favorite web browser, and enter the activation link.
- It will persuade you to enter the login details – CenturyLink email and password.
You are now ready to stream Prism TV on your Roku TV or Roku player. (Note: Make sure your streaming device is compatible. Incompatible devices would show error)
Don’t have a Prism TV set-top box in every room? That will hardly have any impact on your TV watching experience. Rather, you can continue to watch TV only if you have added the Prism TV channel and then sign in with your CenturyLink credentials (email address and password). Also, you are not going to pay an additional dime to watch live TV and on-demand TV directly from the main menu. Go through the Program Guide. It will help you customize your TV-watching experience.
How to Create a CenturyLink Account?
You can indeed watch Prism TV and stream popular TV shows on-demand on your Roku TV or Roku player. To make that possible and to access the channel, having a CenturyLink account is mandatory.
New to CenturyLink? Here’s how you can create a My CenturyLink account.
- To set up My CenturyLink, you need to visit the page.
- On this setup page, it will need a few details. These details will be added to your profile.
- Enter account details like CenturyLink Account Number and Billing Zip Code.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your profile details and click on the “Finish” button to complete the process.
That’s how you create an account with CenturyLink.
Contact Customer Care
Did you run into an error? Are you finding it difficult to create an account or add Prism TV to your Roku device? No problem! You can always seek the help of professionals. The knowledgeable personnel will help you get rid of the issues instantaneously.
All you have to do is to enter your ZIP code and click on the “Submit” button. You can navigate to the concerned section or department to find an appropriate solution.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.