Hoping to catch up on some of the new anime series? This guide will discuss how you can stream the most extensive collection of English-dubbed anime and subtitled shows anytime, anywhere, on your streaming device by activating Funimation via funimation.com/activate.
We will also tell you how to start your 14-day free trial before getting your credit card charged for the Premium package.
Funimation is a global leader in the world of anime. It is a “fully-integrated, next-generation entertainment studio” committed to delivering character-driven content and sub-and-dub shows in ad-free HD on all major streaming devices, TVs, game consoles, tablets, and smartphones.
So, what are you waiting for? Check this guide and learn how to activate Funimation at funimation.com/activate.
Guide to Activate Funimation at funimation.com/activate
Apart from a stable high-speed Internet connection, you will require the following things to activate the Funimation app on your streaming device.
- An account with Funimation with an active subscription.
- A compatible device like Apple TV, Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation, Fire TV, etc.
- A second device to verify the funimation.com activate code.
- Wifi recommended.
Below is a detailed guide on how to activate the Funimation app on supported devices.
Activate Funimation on Apple TV
To stream Funimation on Apple TV, check out the following steps.
- Access your Apple TV home screen and go to the App Store.
- Click the magnifying glass icon and search for Funimation.
- Click the Get button to install the Funimation app.
- Now, return to the home screen to locate the app.
- Launch the app to get a code on the screen.
- Open your mobile or computer browser and visit funimation.com/activate.
- Enter your Funimation sign-in credentials and click the SIGN IN button.
- Enter the device code in the required field and click Activate.
- Now, go to “My Library” on your TV and click Play.
funimation.com Activate on Roku
Here’s a step-by-step guide to activating Funimation on Roku.
- You need to turn on your Roku player.
- Make sure it is connected to your TV.
- Press the Home icon on the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- From there, access the Streaming Channels option.
- Look for the Search Channels option and click it.
- Now access to the Search feature.
- Type the name of the app – Funimation.
- Click the Add Channel button to install the app on your Roku device.
- Return to the home screen to access the Channel List.
- Locate the app and launch it to get an activation code.
- Open another device and navigate to funimation.com/activate.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click the SIGN IN button to confirm the details.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV.
You are now ready to enjoy ad-free anime on Roku.
Activate Funimation on Fire TV to Stream Anime Anytime
Fire TV is another device to stream anime with a Funimation subscription.
- To begin with, you need to power on the Fire TV device.
- Navigate to the home screen and use the remote to access the Amazon App Store.
- Search for the Funimation app in the App Store.
- Click the Get button to install the app on your Fire TV device.
- Now, open the app to get a digital copy code on the screen.
- Save the code, and launch your favorite browser to access the activation URL – funimation.com/activate.
- Enter the sign-in details and click Sign In.
- Next, enter the code and access the “My Library” option.
- You can click any program on Fire TV to start streaming.
How to Stream Funimation on Android TV
You can stream anime on your Android TV by activating Funimation via funimation.com/activate.
- Navigate to the Play Store from the home screen of your Android TV.
- Look for the Funimation app and click the Install button.
- After installation, you should launch the app.
- Inside the app, you will see a code along with instructions.
- Save this code for future use, and access funimation.com/activate on a computer or mobile device.
- Use your Funimation credentials to sign in.
- Enter the code, and click Activate.
The Funimation app is now active on your Android Smart TV.
The above steps are simple. If followed carefully, you can enjoy videos on your favorite screen. The expansive library of Funimation lets you enjoy ad-free anime movies, extras, OVAs, and top-trending shows like Black Clover, Fruits Basket, Demon Slayer, and Attack on Titan.
How to start a 14-day Free Trial with Funimation?
Funimation has three different packages –
- Premium ($5.99/ month): Get ad-free access to the Funimation library. With the Premium package, you can stream Funimation on two devices simultaneously.
- Premium Plus ($7.99 per month): This upgraded plan allows you to download content for offline viewing on supported smartphones. You can stream Funimation on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Premium Plus Ultra ($99.99 per year): Go a little extra and sign up with the Premium Plus Ultra plan to avail of all the features, including exclusive members-only events, anniversary gifts, free shipping on all Funimation Shop orders, 5 simultaneous streams, subs & dubs, and more.
- Click here and choose your subscription plan.
- Click the START MY FREE TRIAL button.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click the CONTINUE button.
- Enter the payment details and complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. As a free user, you will have to sit through ads. Also, registering for a Funimation account doesn’t cost a thing.
You will have limited access to the anime content. Also, all the free content is not dubbed.
Installing the Funimation app is an effortless task.
– Go to the Roku Channel Store.
– Search for the Funimation app.
– Install it by clicking the Add Channel button.
My name is Dan Smith, and I am a senior technical writer at Activate Guide. I have been covering the technology industry for over six years, writing about streaming devices, TV channels, credit card activation, and many more.